c) SCHEMES / ACTIVITIES / ACTION PLAN
Jawahar Knowledge Centre (J.K.C.):
This is a platform of the Commissionerate of Collegiate Education, Govt. of AP and this centre at our college trains 3 batches of students each year in employability skills and also is the platform for placement as well.
AP State Skill Development Centre:
The centre managed by APSSDC and monitored by the college offers skill development courses to the students of the college and has been functioning since 2017
the club conducts regular activity creating awareness on ecology, environment and green energy
the club trains students to be responsible consumers with awareness about consumer rights and consumer protection laws.
N.S.S. (3 Units):
They adopt three villages in the district and carry out community development oriented extension activities
Trains the students in being effective cadets as well as responsible citizens of India
Youth Red Cross (YRC):
student wing of the Red Cross actively participates in service oriented community extension activities
Women Empowerment Cell:
The cell carries out regular women empowerment activities like health awareness, legal awareness, financial literacy and self defense programmes
- College with Potential for Excellence (CPE).
- Rashtriya Uchchattar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA).
- CPE funds will be utilized during five years period from 2016 to 2021. The funds will be utilized as per the DPR.
- RUSA Scheme is utilized during 2016-18.
- Autonomy is granted to this college in 2016 and will be continued upto 2021 and will be extended after review.