Activities / Action Plan:
I. Higher Education:
Two (02) New works were sanctioned for Degree Colleges under RUSA Project-II with estimated cost of Rs. 140.00 Lakhs each, with a total out lay of Rs. 280.00 Lks. and the works are in progress. The works will be completed before December 2019.
II. Technical Education:
- Construction of Hostel building for S.C. Students was sanctioned with an estimated cost of Rs.100.00Lakhs and is in progress.
- New government Polytechnic College with hostel was sanctioned at Gudur under State Plan with an estimated cost of Rs. 1050.00 lakhs. Agreement Concluded on 08.03.2019 and the works are not started due to Election Code & latest instructions issued by the Government.
III. B.C. Welfare Department
a). B.C. Residential Schools (MJPAPBCRS)
The Government has sanctioned an amount of Rs.1916.50 Lakhs for three (03) B.C. Residential Schools under NABARD RIDF – XXII (Additional Accommodation) the works are in Progress will be completed before March 31st 2020.
b) B.C. Residential School (MJPAPBCRS) at Golagamudi
An amount of Rs.839.00 lakhs was sanctioned for providing Addl. Infrastructure facilities for dormitory and School Building and is at tender stage.
IV). District Tourism Dept. Works:
One work at “Development of Pottisriramulu Memorial Tourism Center at Juvvaladinne [V] of Bogolu [M] in SPSR Nellore District” with an Estimate Cost of Rs.300.00 Lakhs is in progress. The work will be completed before March 31st – 2020.
V. Sports Authorities:
Six (06) works are sanctioned by the District Sports Authorities, Nellore with total estimate cost of Rs. 660.00 Lakhs at Mogallapalem and A.C.S.R. Sports Complex, Nellore. The works are in progress. Out of which 2works completed, two works in progress, two works not started. Expenditure so far 114.13Lakhs, bills pending at PAO Rs, 71.67Lakhs. The work will be completed before April 31st 2020.
- NTR Kreeda Vikasa Kendras: Eleven (11) Works are sanctioned with an estimate cost of Rs. 200.00 lakhs each with a total outlay of Rs. 2150.00 lakhs. Out of which, Five (05) works are in progress and remaining works are not started due to site problem. Expenditure done so far is Rs. 51.07Lakhs, and bills pending at PAO for Rs.200.00 Lakhs
VI.) Treasury and Accounts Department:
- District Finance Office Building at Nellore was sanctioned with an estimated cost of Rs. 1375.00 lakhs and is at finishing stage will be completed before 28.02.2020.
VII) Minority Welfare Department:
- The work Construction of A.P. Residential Schools for Minorities at Akkacheruvu -padu [V] of Nellore (Rural) Mandal was sanctioned with estimated cost of Rs. 1500.00 lakhs. The is under progress. The work will be completed before 30.12.2019.
VIII) Vikrama Simhapuri University:
- The Government has sanctioned the following components to Vikrama Simhapuri University for Rs. 21.76 Cores, and are in progress Total Expenditure done so far Rs. 348.27 Lakhs.
||GF&FF Roof slab laid
||To be taken up (Plan changed by University Authorities)
IX.) District Collector Entrusted Works:
Total 45 works (Repairs to Hostels) with a total outlay of Rs.382.50 lakhs are sanctioned. Out of which 11 works are completed, 5 works are at finishing’s Stage and 2 works are at below basement level. Remaining 13 works are at Tender Stage and the balance 14 works are not stated due to Election Code.
x) Other Works:
- Library Buildings:
Eight (08) Library Buildings were sanctioned with total outlay of Rs.365.80 lakhs. Out of which 04 works are completed, 01 work is at finishing stage, 03 works are not started.
- District Mineral Foundation Trust works. (DMF):
Eight (08) works were sanctioned with an estimate cost of Rs. 602.00 lakhs. Out of which 02 works are in Progress, 04 works are at Tender stage and 02 works are not started due to election code.
- R&R Programme:
- R&R Center at Dhanalakshmipuram H/o Vaviletipadu of Nellore Rural Mandal for the Rehabilitation and Re-construction Villegers of Nelaturipalem Village for 171 Houses and other Required Amenities with an estimate cost of Rs.3470.00 lakhs and is in progress.
- R&R Center at at Madarajugudur H/O Kakupalli Bit -II of Nellore Rural Mandal for the Rehabilitation and Re-construction of the Villagers of Nelaturu Main Village for 309 Houses and other Required Amenities with an estimate cost of Rs.6810.00 lakhs and is in progress.