C) SCHEMES / ACTIVITIES / ACTION PLAN
The A.P. State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd., (APSCSCL) is distributing essential commodities under Public Distribution System through 15 Mandal Level Stock Points in the district to the BPL cardholders.
The following are the places where MLS Points are located.
1.Nellore 2.Indukurpet 3.Podalakur 4.Rapur 5.Atmakur
6.Kavali 7.Kovur 8.Buchi 9.Vinjamur 10.Udayagiri
11.Gudur 12.Vakadu 13.Naidupet 14.Sullurpet 15.Venkatagiri
1. PDS (Public Distribution System):
PDS (White card holders 5Kg per unit)
AAY (AAY card holders 35 kg per card)
AP (Annapurna Card holders 10kg per card)
- Sugar (Distributing to PDS, AAY, AP card holders
- R.G.Dal (1 kg per card)
- Atta (1 kg per card)
- Ragi upto 3kg per card ( in lieu of Rice)
- Jowar upto 2 kg
- Sanitary Napkins
Distributing the following commodities under Integrated Child Development services (ICDS) through 15 MLS Points to AWC’s.
- Rice ICDS
- Chana whole
Distributing rice under MDM through 15 MLS Points to Govt. Schools.
- Rice MDM
Distributing rice to Hostels SC/ST/BC and Institutions, Jails etc., from 15 MLS points directly.
5.PROCUREMENT OF PADDY:
The APSCSCL, Nellore has procured paddy from farmers under Minimum Support Price (MSP) by opening Paddy Purchase Centres (PPCs) through Velugu groups of DRDA, PACSs and DCMS stores in the District. The Corporation is getting Custom Milling Rice (CMR) from the paddy procured and utilizing the same for PDS and other Welfare schemes. Enough storage space is available with APSCSCL in the godowns of CWC, SWC, AMCs and private for acceptance of CMR from millers without any problem.
6.MS / HSD outlet & LPG outlet:
• In SPSR Nellore district, 1 Petrol retail outlet at Kothur. And making profit of Rs 1.30 Lakhs
• Three LPG outlets available in the District. The Details if LPG godowns are:
Nellore, IOC and making profit of Rs.1.25 Lakhs per month.
Chittallur, HPCL and Udayagiri ,IOC has cluster points making
profit of Rs.30-40 Thousands per month.
7.Supply Chain Management
• The Supply Chain Management is a Government of India Programme and the above programme has been implemented in 15 Mandal Level Stockist points functioning in SPSR Nellore District covering 46 Mandals and 1896 Fair Price Shops.
• Fair Price Shop wise RO’s generating and truck chit dispatching through Supply Chain Management System (SCM) only.
8.Implementation of e.pos Devices at MLS Points:
• In MLS Points, all Essential Commodities are issued to the FP Shops on 100% weighment through e.pos only after the Biometric authentication of the FP Shop dealer.
• Intern the FP Shop dealer has to issues the ECs to the Consumer with 100% weighment through e.pos and with bio metric authentication of the consumer.