Public Health Dept
PUBLIC HEALTH & MUNICIPAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Superintending Engineer – T.Mohan ——— 9849905737
Dy. Superintending Engineer – K.Venkateswarlu —— 9849906241
Executive Engineer – J.Venkateswarlu —— 9849906238
The Superintending Engineer, Public Health Circle, Nellore is in charge of
Investigation, Designs, and Execution of Water Supply and Sewerage Schemes in all the
Municipalities in the SPSR Nellore, Prakasam & Chittoor Districts except Municipal
Corporation, Nellore & Tirupati besides the Technical Control over all the Engineering
works in these Municipalities.
After completion, the Water Supply and Sewerage Schemes are being handed over to the
concerned Municipal Corporations and Municipalities for operation and maintenance.
• PH & ME Department offers the following services to the ULBs
• Approval of designs of Municipal works.
• Technical sanction to estimates up to Rs.200.00 Lakhs.
• Technical opinion to the Municipalities in finalization of tenders.
• Check measurement of works executed by the Municipal Engineers grade II & III.
• Periodical inspection of water supply and sewerage schemes maintained by
• Approval of Bye-laws for water supply in Urban Local Bodies.
• OUR VISION
? To provide water supply as per CPHEEO norms (135LPCD) in all the ULBs
? To provide scientific disposal and treatment of waste water in all the ULBs
? To develop sustainable urban infrastructure to improve Municipal Service
• GOALS BY 2029
? Provide daily water supply in all ULB’s.
? Provide UGD in all Corporations.
DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES IN SPSR NELLORE
COMPREHENSIVE NELLORE WATER SUPPLY IMPROVEMENT SCHEME WITH SANGAM ANICUT AS SOURCE WITH HUDCO LOAN ASSISSTANCE
? Estimate Cost : Rs. 556.77 Cr.
? Admn.Sanction–G.O.Ms.No.272MA&UD Dt:18-12-15 for Rs.556.77 Cr.
? 95% of work completed and proposed to commission the scheme in the month of
Last week of November 2018.
? NELLORE UNDERGROUND DRAINAGE WITH HUDCO LOAN ASSISSTANCE
? Estimate Cost : Rs. 580.85 Cr.
? Admn. Sanction:GO.Ms.No.819MA&UD Dt:28-12-15 for Rs.580.85Cr.
? 80% of work completed.